Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cleaning Jordan 1s Patent Leather

received the program in the Block of Total Thanks

Replay THAT GOOD! CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE PROGRAM, AS WE ALWAYS AMAZING, VERY BUENA LA IDEA DE TRASLADARSE HASTA AHI


POR LO QUE NOS CUENTAN UN LUGAR CON MUCHA HISTORIA Y MUY ACOGEDOR . CARIÑOS PARA TODOS Y FELICES PASCUAS . PATRICIA
Ganadora de un par de entradas para Notorious
-----------------
Guillote te estoy escuchando mejor que me mandes un saludo, sino mañana te pagas las palmeritas!!! ok!!! beso

Vale
Ganadora de un par de entradas para Notorious

----------------
Claudia Viviana Beren ha comentado tu enlace.

Claudia ha escrito: "por donde se entra ? Me encantaria llegar!!!!!"
----------------
hola!!! hola!!! saluditos you all from mexico ... well it is the first time that I hear ... passing by here by chance and saw your page .. and I love ... and the radio station is great ... waoo ... I like the messages you get are very positive ... and are very helpful ... Greetings chao ... Alicia
----------------
Nizzoli wrote on the wall of "History in MPST Location: La Manzana de las Luces."

Alicia wrote:
"kisses" Adela
-----------------
Grassetti Ester wrote on the wall of "History in MPST Location: La Manzana de las Lights. " Adela

Ester wrote:
"Hello Silvia, how good, but I'm half my students with limited, see why the theme of Holy Week maybe the boys and I can take recreito me a little place, I say, besoss "Adela
------------------
Grassetti Ester wrote on the wall of" The MPST history Location: La Manzana de las Luces. "Adela

Ester wrote:
" Hello Silvia, how good, but I'm half my students with limited, because I see the issue from Easter to the best the boys recreito and I can make myself a little place, I say, besoss "Zulema Cabeli

------------------- publication commented on the wall.

Zulema wrote: "Thanks ... beautiful evening in Notorious, a pure jazz., to relax a little more. Buenisimo the award, what a great time. Thanks embrace blue and white! " -------------------

Dear,

wanted to thank you for having published our concert tonight at Notorious.
I hope you can come see us directly! Greetings

Myriam Henne-Adda (NadaéNana). -------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment