Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fragrance Oil Suppliers

To the sound of the waves of Playa Santiago


seems like yesterday when I made a decision that marked the last years of my life has been a long time since that, and although it closed recently final and successful chapter that generated such a decision, yet I have not been able to assess whether it was worth it to be consistent with it. Although I am already in the new era that had longed since then, the yearning past irresponsible prevents me from properly enjoy my site temporarily disoriented arrow.

And now, from a remote but lovely point on the globe, the are the waves of Playa Santiago , it seems that as time slows down, feelings and again briefly move into the secondary paths around me. It feels futile, but it helps me to ponder the inevitable traffic groove lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment